I have been contacted by these people but the stakes have gone up to $3500.00.

Their Website shows that their Corporate Head Quarters is at 20928 N John Wayne Pkwy C-6 Maricopa, AZ 85239 which appears to be a vacant lot, and an office at 800 N.

Rainbow Suite 100 Las Vegas NV 89107, which appears to be a vacant office building. The guy I talked to said his name was Michael Stevens, and the other guys name was Alex.

It really *** me off when people try to take money that I don't have.Also, that the government agencies like the BBB don't look into our complaints.

Had an Experience with Mortgage Modification Law Group?

Comments

Thank you for the information provided it has prevented us from spending $$$$$ needed for payments elsewhere or giving private information about us thus keeping us out of additional finicial trouble.....THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.....!!!!!!

Hello,

Currently I am looking for some good quality financial websites and blogs to contribute my original articles.I would like to write financial articles and contribute in your site[mortgage-modification-law-group.pissedconsumer.com]which is absolutely free of cost. In return, I will publish your original articles in my site also.

My article will be completely original and if you want, you can suggest me any topic and I will write it accordingly. Not only that, I give you the total rights to edit the article and modify it as per your needs.

Please let me know your thoughts. Waiting for your positive reply.If you have any questions or need anything feel free to contact me at : gabriel.knight05[at]gmail[.]com

Regards,

Gabriel Knight

#419740

we are been calling this company because they took our $3800, we called them many times asking whats going on and whats the progress of the papers, they said they how can they process our papers they didnt get our documents?and i said its impossible we got recpt from the library that we fax our papers.

then she said hold on, let me look your files?... she said oh the reaosn we didnt process ur papers because we didnt get ur payment.

i can smell their stinky *** work.we nee someone can help us to get this people and they need to pay us.

I completely thought you were talking about a different company.There are sooo many that have the similar name.

You're talking about The Mortgage Modification Law Group, not "The Mortgage Law Group".

I just got my Sale date pushed off, and my Loan modified by The Mortgage Law group.They're pretty awesome.

The BBB is not a Government institution. lol

Class Action Lawsuit. If one has not be started, then start one.

I sent the mortg.modification law group a money order for 795.00 and was told that i would have our modification on our mortg and that we would have a forbearance.

I spoke with a gentleman by the name of mr. m. carter who was based at 1121 s. militiary trail # 248 deerfield beach, fl 33442.

phone #1-877-985-5364 i was told they would stay intouch but i have not heard anything so i tried calling them like i did in the beginning and now i get a message saying that that # can not be reached from our area in largo fl. i am very angry as my son who is overseas lent us the money to do this. mr carter knew where we were getting the money from so he not only took advantage of us but also my son who is overthere fighting for this *** freedom.

and he pulls this ***.i am burning angry.

I tried to get a loan modification on my own and it did not work.MMLG contacted me and said that they could stop the forclosure process and get me a loan modification.

They would call me every two weeks with an update. Mean while the bank kept calling asking for documents that MMLG said they sent to my lender.My mortgage was sold to Wells Fargo. They took over servicing on Sept.1, 2010. MMLG said (Sidney Uday)that he would send the bpacket to them and get the mortgage modified through Wells Fargo.

I called MMLG on Sept. 2,2010. What a surprise the number that I used several times to contact him was disconnected, and another number goes to another company not related to MMLG or Drury & Drury. When I call costomer support they never answer, and now answer as the law group.

I paid $2500 and now am going to loose my home because they took me for a ride.

I wish that I could get my money back.

I also wish that there was a place to go that was ligitimate.and could help me save my home.

I was duped and scammed by this company!!!!I want my money back (as it was told to me before I paid that I would get my money refunded if they were not successful in a forensic audit and loan mod.)Now, I'm losing my home, they took my money that I had to scrape together.

I want to get my money back, sue them and prevent from others having to experience stress and loss of more money and a home.

If anyone has info.on this, please contact me!!!